Dental Implants - Waukesha Smiles Dentistry
Waukesha Smiles Dentistry has been restoring implants since 2007.
Conditions requiring implants
- Lost single tooth
- Denture retention
- Implant under denture - to help keep denture in place
- Retain a prosthesis for facial deformity
- Cleft palate
- Facial trauma
- Post-cancer surgery
- Facilitates certain types of orthodontic treatment
Types of Implants
- Useful for some difficult orthodontic problems
- We don't use blade implants
Sometimes in difficult orthodontic problems where there is no way to pull teeth into the required position a mini implant can be used as an anchor to pull into or push from.
Much progress has been made into the orthodontic arena the past several years and corrections that could not be accomplished 10 years ago are now possible.